Subject: Re: [huml] TC Meeting This Week

I hadn't changed the TC Members only page yet. Thanks for catching
that. The number below is correct and I have now also changed the TC
page.

I will have to keep a better eye on that. I set up the recurring
event but used the passcode for the next meeting and did not take
into account the fact that it changes for us. For some other TCs,
whose member companies provide the service, it doesn't change.

Doh!

Sorry,
Rex