Subject: Meeting Wednesday Aug. 24, 2005

Hi Everyone,

The intensity of working on the Emergency Data Exchange Language,
which will shortly be in public review and the lead up to a
Teleconference Panel Discussion Thursday, Aug. 25, 2005 has
distracted me from noticing that I had previously, somehow scheduled
our monthly meeting for Tuesday, not Wednesday, but I have made that
change in the OASIS Kavi system , and I am remedying the situation
with you all now.

Our meeting is actually Wednesday, August 24, 2005 at 12:00 p.m. to
1:30 p.m. and the call in info is:

Dial in toll free: 877 950 6921
outside of USA toll: 1 203 277 0324
passcode: 696410

I hope you can attend, and I would also like to extend an invitation
to the Ontolog Forum Aug. 25, 2005 Health Informatics Panel
Discussion. This very much aligns with and applies to HumanMarkup,
especially personal health information systems, which is something I
hope we can devote a significant amount of effort to soon.

President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design
GeoAddress: 1361-A Addison
Berkeley, CA 94702