Subject: Next Meeting Mext Week, Wednesday, June 21, 2006 at 12:00 p.m. EDT

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to announce this earlier but circumstances got in the way,
as those things will.

Regardless, I have scheduled a meeting for next Wednesday, June 21,
2006 at 12:00 p..m. Eastern Time. The details are on the TC calendar
pages for June.

I will start working on an agenda tomorrow morning and reminding
everyone consistently between then and now. It's important. We should
be able to wrap up our revision next month, late though we are, and
we will see where we stand by then.

Regards,
President, CEO
Starbourne Communications Design