ibops message

Subject: Re: [ibops] today's mtg info RE: [ibops] List of eligible voting members for the OASIS Identity Based Attestation and Open Exchange Protocol Specification (IBOPS) TC inaugural meeting

Chet,

I too will be available only by phone.  Is there a dial-in capability?

Thanks,

Jason

On Tue, Sep 23, 2014 at 8:22 AM, Bridges, Eileen D <BridgesE@aetna.com> wrote:

Hi Chet,

I am not able to physically attend the meeting on the 23rd/today.  I would like to participate remotely if schedules accommodate.  Can you please advise of time/web/teleconf details?

Thanks,

Eileen Bridges

Aetna GIS

Director Mobile Security Advisor