ibops message

Subject: welcome from the TAB

Dear members of the IBOPS TC:

The Technical Advisory Board (TAB) is pleased to welcome you as new (or recent enough) OASIS TC!

The TAB is a small team collaborating with OASIS staff and under the board of directors, chartered among other things with helping TCs improve the quality of OASIS specifications and standards. Indeed, part of our mission is to enhance the profile of OASIS and its reputation.

We have been reviewing dozen of specifications and have accumulated useful advices and observations that we want to share with you.
You will find on our public OASIS page: https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=tab  a set of links to useful resources, including:
- Guidelines (mostly for TC editors) about how to use normative keywords, how to write conformance clauses, etc.
- A review checklist that the TAB is using when participating in public review of specifications.
- An archive of past TAB reviews of several specifications.