icom message

Subject: Roster

Hi everyone,

I'm catching up after being out for a week. One of the things I do
periodically is check on the accuracy of the rosters. I have made
changes to your roster based on the meeting attendance reported in the
past 4 meeting minutes. This should be done at the end of each meeting
- anyone who has missed two meetings in a row loses voting rights;
they do not gain them back until they have attended two meetings in a
row. This serves several purposes, including the ability for a
committee to maintain quorum; that is, if individuals are shown to
have voting rights but do not, they are forcing a higher number of
attendees to be quorate. Please note that it is the responsibility of
the Chair to maintain the roster at the end of each meeting.

Also please note that only OASIS members who are either observers or
members in the Technical Committee are allowed to attend meetings.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.