icom message

Subject: CSD Creation / Upload Request for Integrated Collaboration ObjectModel (ICOM) for Interoperable Collaboration Services Version 1.0

The following submission request for publication at
CSD level was conveyed to TC Admin via the JIRA
issues tracker. -rcc

CSD Creation / Upload Request for Integrated Collaboration
Object Model (ICOM) for Interoperable Collaboration
Services Version 1.0

Description
The following request has been submitted to the OASIS TC
Administrator on 05/04/2011:

Submitter's Name
   Eric S. Chan

TC Name
   ICOM TC

TC Email Address
   [1] icom@lists.oasis-open.org

Work Product Title
   Integrated Collaboration Object Model (ICOM) for
   Interoperable Collaboration Services Version 1.0

Working Draft Number
   WD1

Working Draft URL
[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41408/icom-spec-draft-CD1.doc

Committee Specification Draft ##
   CSD1

Authoritative
   editable source

Approval Link
[3] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/icom/email/archives/201103/msg00015.html
(public URI: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/icom/201103/msg00015.html )

Notes

Instead of submtting the draft and other resources in
a zip file, I have provided the URL of the editable
source, which is referenced by the e-ballot. There are
no other resources besides the editable source

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/41408/icom-spec-draft-CD1.doc

> The e-ballot for approval of the Committee Specification Draft is at
http://http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/icom/ballot.php?id=2005
(public URI: http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2005 )

[Approve Committee Specification Draft
Please vote yes to approve the current candidate draft
CD1 for Committee Specification Draft.
Opening: Wednesday, 9 March 2011 @ 20:00 PT
Closing: Wednesday, 16 March 2011 @ 10:00 PT ]

[1] mailto:icom@lists.oasis-open.org