icom message

Subject: Groups - icom-ics-v1.0-csprd05_change_tracked-pld-oct3b uploaded

Submitter's message
Greetings!

The further revisions of the conformance clause as discussed at today's meeting. The comments/notes that I added to my original edits can be removed in preparation of the next version of the text.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick
-- Patrick Durusau
Document Name: icom-ics-v1.0-csprd05_change_tracked-pld-oct3b

Description
Further revisions of conformance clause.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Patrick Durusau
Group: OASIS Integrated Collaboration Object Model for Interoperable Collaboration Services (ICOM) TC
Folder: Drafts
Date submitted: 2012-10-03 11:31:47