icom message

Subject: Reminder: Agenda for ICOM TC Meeting today 12:00PM - 1:00PM PDT

I hope everyone had a relaxing summer break. This is a reminder that we agreed to resume the regular meeting schedule today (4 September 2013).
The main topic is the upcoming Digital Asset Management (DAM) meeting.

Today's meeting is at https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/icom/event.php?event_id=35159

The chat room is http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/ICOM-TC

Best regards,

-- Ken

1. Roll Call: Please record your attendance at the meeting.

2. Discussion of the relationship between Digital Asset Management (DAM) and ICOM.

3. Discussion of the newly chartered Open Services for Lifecycle Collaboration (OSLC) Core Technical Committee.

4. Discussion of other outreach and dissemination activities, including press releases, journal articles, etc.

5. Plan for ICOM v2 to define social network model. (see the TC Charter http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/icom/charter.php)

6. AOB