icom message

Subject: Status of the ICOM TC - is it time to close?

Members of the ICOM TC,

I have been reviewing the status of TCs this week and I noticed that the ICOM TC has not been active since the end of 2014. You still have a healthy roster but there doesn't appear to be any work going on.

Given that, do you think it likely that the TC will begin work again (now or in the future) or is it perhaps time for the TC to close?

There is certainly nothing wrong with declaring victory and wrapping things up. All the TC's work and historical record will continue to be available on the OASIS platform. And of course all the published work at http://docs.oasis-open.org/icom/ will continue to be available.

Please let me know your thoughts. I never not want to close a TC prematurely and if there is a reason to keep the TC open, just let me know.

Thanks,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org