Subject: Re: Forwarding for travelling colleague...

Unfortunately Raj isn't on the TC roster and therefore can't be considered for chair.

Regards,

Mary

On Apr 23, 2010, at 11:46 AM, Kent Spaulding wrote:

To Whom It May Concern:

Having been involved in Identity Management standards for the past 10 years including SAML and being one of the original founders of SPML, I have for the last 2 years been getting more involved into the Cloud Computing initiatives.  Therefore, I see standards where identity is managed in a standardized method within cloud computing will be a necessity as it was in the enterprise and web computing arena. I would like to officially submit my candidacy for TC chair of the id-cloud committee within OASIS.

I will be unable to make today’s call, but I would like to submit this as my interest to serve.

Best regards,

-Raj

Gavenraj "Raj" Sodhi | Director of Business Development
Skyworth Building Unit A501 | Gaoxin Ave.1.S.| Nanshan District | Shenzhen | China 518057
Mobile China: +86 135 20184395 | Fax: +1 949 625 7618 | gavenraj.sodhi@skyworthttg.com | Skype: gavenraj
<image.gif> <http://www.skyworthttg.com/>
<http://www.skyworthttg.com/>