Subject: Contribution: Adopt ITU definitions in the TC

I am forwarding this on Abbie's request.  Please use this email along with the other ITU-T definition contribution email (also from Abbie that I forwarded).

In my opinion, we can discuss this at the next TC meeting on June 14th.

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 10:23:10 -0400
From: abbie barbir <abarbir@live.ca>
To: <anil.saldhana@redhat.com>

Anil
Please fwd this to the list.

Q10/17 has been working for some time on common terms and definitions of
IdM.
The purpose of this contribution is to ask the TC to adopt the Q10/17 terms
and definitions when possible.
In addition the contribution asks for the establishment of an LS
relationship with Q10/17 in order to exchange updates to the definition when
needed.

Regards
Abbie