Subject: Minutes from ID-Cloud TC Telecon 9 Aug 2010 (draft)

Folks,

Here are the minutes from the ID-Cloud TC this week.
Apologies if I missed some discussion threads.

/thomas/

________________________

Oasis ID-Cloud TC Meeting Minutes (9 August 2010)

[Notation:  Q = question; A = answer; C = comment]

(1) Roll Call and Agenda Review

2) Request Minute Taker
- Thomas Hardjono minute taker.

3) Approval of July 26th TC Meeting Minutes
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201008/msg00001.html

- Motion to accept the minutes:  Gershon Janssen.
- Second:  Jerry Smith.
- No objections. Motion passes.

4) SAP Submission of use case

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/38594/Enterprise%20P
urchasing%20Use%20Case.pdf

- The group went through the slide presentation by Martin Raepple
(SAP).
  + From the last slide: Challenges

    o How will Company A enable SSO (steps 1, 4 and 10)
      between its identity provider and the services in the
      public cloud?

    o How does the Supplier Online Shop know about
      Company A's employee/manager permissions when
      placing or approving an order (steps 3 and 5)?

    o How is the controller's identity in the Supplier Online
      Shop propagated when requesting data through
      RESTful APIs from the on-premise CRM system (step 9)
      and uploading/analyzing the data (step 10) in the
      on-demand BI system?

- C: Brian Marshall: commented that this is very good use-case.

- Q: Anil: Do you need to perform directory synchronization
     in this use-case.