Subject: Use Case Document iteratively available in svn

  Hi all,
   we have two *awesome* editors (additional editors welcome) for the
IDCloud TC. The editors are Matt Rutkowski (IBM) and Thomas Hardjono (MIT).

The Use case document is being checked in to the Oasis SVN repository
which is viewable on the web.

Use Cases Document (Taking form)
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/id-cloud/doc/committee/interim/?rev=2&sc=1#_doc_committee_interim_

Please do provide any feedback/comments/criticism of this document on
the email list, at the next TC meeting (Aug 23) or at our scheduled f2f
(http://wiki.oasis-open.org/id-cloud/FirstFaceToFaceMeeting).

Regards,
Anil