Subject: RE: [id-cloud] Use Case Document link for discussion today

Thanks Matt

Indeed, using the existing revision table for tracking changes sounds fine.

Thanks

Cheers

Colin

From: Matt Rutkowski [mailto:mrutkows@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, 26 August 2010 2:29 a.m.
To: Anil Saldhana
Cc: id-cloud

I believe there is a version history table at the end of the document already.  We can use that table to track changes (even for internal revisions) and condense / remove items (or the entire table) as needed for final draft.  The revision table is in the appendix and is part of the OASIS template.

-Matt