Subject: Next Meeting is October 18th

  Hi All,
   given that we had a successful face to face meeting on 29 September
2010, I would like to cancel the 4th October meeting.  The next meeting
is 18th Oct.

The time until the next meeting allows us to provide the results of the
f2f, updated document and other strategy communications to the TC.

Regards,
Anil