Subject: Face to Face Meeting initial brainstorm

Hi all,
    I just want to run this brainstorming thread on the list to solicit
your opinion before we create the online polls.

We need to have a face to face meeting (similar to the successful 1 day
f2f meeting at Washington,DC in Sep2010).

Location:
(Please suggest your location if you are able to host the f2f meeting at
your corporate location).

Number of days:
Minimum 2 days.

So please reply with your opinion on the number of days that we should
hold the f2f meeting and you are able to host.

Regards,
Anil