Subject: RE: [id-cloud] OASIS Concord F2F meeting logistics

Anil arranges for the bridge line so I will defer that task to Anil.

Dominique

From: micheledrgon@dataprobity.com [mailto:micheledrgon@dataprobity.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2011 9:59 AM
To: Nguyen, Dominique V; id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Dominique!

Will you please confirm dial-in information and we can add a list of anyone else who will be dialing-in remotely? It looked as if there was a couple hours for dial-in as a wrap up each day – or perhaps I read my meeting invite incorrectly. Wish I could be there. I’ll be there in spirit though!  J

Thanks so much,

Michele