Subject: F2F meeting minutes (partial)

Here are partial minutes from the two days – Anil, I think you were going to combine the various minutes?

Discussed classification of use cases by category, deployment model, and service model.  For both category and service level, we should identify 'primary'  and 'secondary'.  Deployment categories: most scenarios apply to all, so we will not spend much time on this.

Normalizing 'Actors'  was agreed to be valuable - and indeed 'Services' and 'Systems' as well.  We want the output of this meeting to be published in some form for "public review".  Per OASIS rules, the document would need to have 'Committee Specification' status.   It was generally agreed that it makes sense to create a "Naming" subgroup to consider normalization of these different terms.  It was agreed initially to keep that informal rather than create a formal SC.  Peter, Gersshon, Matt, Doron, Roger volunteered to do that.  Gersshon and others will email the full TC list with any details for the Naming Subgroup.

Regarding 'Actors' - Peter noted that 'Actors' are different from 'Roles'.  SOA reference architecture groups discussed this extensively (see Peter's email re SOA-RA output).  The subgroup should probably consider those as separate concepts, leveraging the SOA-RA work as appropriate.

Initial deliverable of the Naming group is due on May 16th.

Use cases are clearly at different levels of granularity.  It was agreed that to properly compare use cases, they need to be decomposed to be at the same level of granularity.  It was not decided when that should happen.

Use cases to be combined:

11 with 31

6=12+13

We need to put forward terms and definitions.  Many definitions exist: we need to agree which ones we will use and reference within this TC.  Tony volunteered to provide this by May 31st.  Excluded: conforming use cases to these terms and definitions.

17: request author to rewrite with reference to Attribute Management and Audit & Compliance aspects.

19: request author to shift to Attribute Management model

Motion to approve on April 4 meeting minutes, proposed by Matt, seconded Roger, approved by unanimous consent.

10/14: subgroup (Matt, Doron, Dale, Roger… + author, Prime Key?) rewrite to focus as follows:

- 10: signing in the cloud

- 14: delegation/chaining of signing authority

12 is a scenario of 20

Need a use case for token transformation (in 6?)… no volunteer yet

20,21,22: combine into one use case with separate scenarios

23: need to remove step 4 (or separate into a separate scenario/use case)