Subject: Groups - Inter-Cloud Doc Exchange Use Cases (id-cloud-use-cases-draft-01q_f2f_2011-04-29-RBass.doc) uploaded

Matt et al,

I'm uploading here updates to the Intercloud Doc Exchange use cases, as
edits to the 4-29 F2F master doc. I'm hoping I'm in time for these to make
it into the first Committee Draft version. Changes made in three places:

1. Use case summary table - filled in 'goals'
2. Definitions - added 3/4-corner as suggested
3. The use case itself: introduced 'federated identity', used normalized
terms.

Thanks,
Roger

 -- Roger Bass

The document revision named Inter-Cloud Doc Exchange Use Cases
(id-cloud-use-cases-draft-01q_f2f_2011-04-29-RBass.doc) has been submitted
by Roger Bass to the OASIS Identity in the Cloud TC document repository.
This document is revision #3 of OASIS ID Cloud - Inter-Cloud Doc Exchange
Use Case v0.11 2011-03-25.doc.

Document Description:
Identity use cases relating to Inter-Cloud communications, specifically for
business document exchange.

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=42146

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/42146/id-cloud-use-cases-draft-01q_f2f_2011-04-29-RBass.doc

Revision:
This document is revision #3 of OASIS ID Cloud - Inter-Cloud Doc Exchange
Use Case v0.11 2011-03-25.doc.  The document details page referenced above
will show the complete revision history.

-OASIS Open Administration