Subject: Monday meeting main items

Hi All,
   for the Monday meeting, in my opinion, we should tackle the following
items:
1) Work on finishing up the use cases document.  (Waiting on an email
from Matt on what needs to be looked at in the usecases draft).  This
will go into CND02.
2)Formally start on the gap analysis now that we have the official
template from Oasis (please see Paul Knight's email).

Any other work items?

Regards,
Anil