Subject: Editor's Summary - Work items for a 2nd CND of Use Case Document

IDCloud TC Members,

Here is a summary of the work items that need to be completed on the current use case document to prepare it for a 2nd CND:

In general:

Specifics Use Case Notes/Work Items:

Specific Workitems for Terms/Defns.:

Other potential Terms to define (and perhaps find an appropriate external reference) that I see have been used in use cases: We can discuss these items as part of IDCloud TC today's agenda...

Kind regards

Matt