Subject: Gap Analysis kick-off - please contribute

Hello id-clouders,

On today’s call, we kicked off the Gap Analysis effort.  Step one is to gather information as to which standards and work-in-progress efforts are potentially relevant to each of the use cases.  You are invited to please contribute your knowledge to this effort – in particular for any use cases you submitted yourself, but please feel free to make comments and edits more broadly.

A wiki page within the TC wiki area on OASIS has been created for this at the link below, in particular with a table for collecting this information for each use case.  http://wiki.oasis-open.org/id-cloud/GapAnalysis

If you have input that doesn’t fit in that format, feel free to either edit the text portion of the page, add other links, or just send an email with “Gap Analysis” in the subject.

It would be great if we could get a first cut for as many use cases as possible WITHIN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS, i.e. before the next TC meeting.

Best regards,

Roger