Subject: Re: [id-cloud] IDcloud informal recurring meeting on Gap Analysis

Thinking further, I think it makes sense to remove the meetings from the online calendar system. We can still have the meetings to discuss gap analysis outside of the regular TC meetings.

On 07/27/2011 03:49 PM, Anthony Nadalin wrote:
B26C1EF377CB694EAB6BDDC8E624B6E723B7C05A@SN2PRD0302MB137.namprd03.prod.outlook.com" type="cite">

If there is a vote to change the meeting schedule to have additional TC meetings, these can be run as non-quorum meetings since no business is being done at these meetings, but a side effect is they would could disrupt member’s voting status which may not be a good thing.

From: Anil Saldhana [mailto:Anil.Saldhana@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 1:45 PM
To: id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org

Shall we just convert these into TC meetings since they affect the deliverables?  That will maintain the IPR rules.

On 07/27/2011 03:04 PM, Anthony Nadalin wrote:

Just to be clear, this is not an OASIS meeting and should be removed from the our TC calendar and left as a request for people wanting to talk about the subject to join a call with the specific details