Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Pending JIRA issues

Your oasis login should work for JIRA. Maybe chet can guide.

On 10/03/2011 08:02 AM, Cohen, Doron wrote:

Hi Anil, Matt,

Looking at the pending items in JIRA that are assigned to me :

1.       How do I get an account to log in and update the JIRA pending issues status ?  My OASIS login name and password do not seem to work – should it work  ?

2.       Specifically, for the items on hand

a.       Item IDCLOUD-13  - per past discussions in the F2F, this should be merged with use case 9 (primekey use case, I believe)

b.      Items IDCLOUD-8 , IDCLOUD-12   is the action item around actor and service normalization ?  the Committee Note Draft (IDCloud-usecases-v1.0-cnd01.doc) seems to be pretty much there already there – could you be kind enough to point me one or two sample issues so I can work them out ?

Thanks

Doron