Subject: RE: [id-cloud] Pending JIRA issues

Hi Matt,

Thanks. I can see the JIRA items as is and the update/login issue is being fixed by Chet.

With regard to the open items -  Item IDCLOUD-13  - per past discussions in the F2F, I agree this should be merged with use case 9 (primekey use case, I believe)

As for the other two – it seems to me that that actor names and services are already normalized –  maybe I am misreading it - can you kindly point up what am I missing ?

Doron

From: id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Matt Rutkowski
Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2011 4:39 PM
To: Cohen, Doron
Cc: Anil Saldhana; id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org

Here are the texts.  All use cases need service/actor normalization, fully developed process flows and eliminate remaining "TBDs" as well besides any other items listed specifically in JIRA issues.

Use Case 13 "Transaction Validation and Signing in the Cloud" (SafeNet) - Remove if Author Agrees
Created: 15/Sep/11 12:51 PM   Updated: 15/Sep/11 12:51 PM  Due: 30/Sep/11

Component/s:

UseCases

Affects Version/s:

None

Fix Version/s:

None

General Normalization needed (to approved actors and service name types) needed if preserved.

Use Case 13: "Transaction Validation and Signing in the Cloud": TBD, perhaps reflect specific goals of the 3rd use case scenario, Doron asked that we remove in favor of PrimeKey use case. Is this still his wish?

Use Case 11 ": "Enterprise to Cloud SSO" (SafeNet) - Use Case Cleanup/Normalization
Created: 17/Aug/11 10:05 AM   Updated: 15/Sep/11 12:51 PM

Component/s:

UseCases

Affects Version/s:

None

Fix Version/s:

None

Gershon Janssen: AI Use case 11, 12, 13: Doron (SafeNet)

General Normalization needed (to approved actors and service name types) needed.

Use Case 11: "Enterprise to Cloud SSO": This use case (along with the portion of Use Case 10 and Use Case 12 all originally from SafeNet), are perhaps specific scenarios of use case 6 "Federated SSO and Attribute Sharing". Another comment was this could be a scenario of use case 19 "Access to Enterprise's Workforce Applications Hosted in Cloud". It was suggested that we, at some point, list related use cases.

Use Case 12 "Consumer Cloud Identity Management, Single Sign-On (SSO) and Authentication": (SafeNet) - Cleanup/Normalization
Created: 15/Sep/11 12:45 PM   Updated: 15/Sep/11 12:52 PM  Due: 30/Sep/11

Component/s:

UseCases

Affects Version/s:

None

Fix Version/s:

None

General Normalization needed (to approved actors and service name types) needed.

Use Case 12: "Consumer Cloud Identity Management, Single Sign-On (SSO) and Authentication": Same comments as Use Case 11. That is:

>> This use case (along with the portion of Use Case 10 and Use Case 11 all originally from SafeNet), are perhaps specific scenarios of use case 6 "Federated SSO and Attribute Sharing". Another comment was this could be a scenario of use case 19 "Access to Enterprise's Workforce Applications Hosted in Cloud".

>> It was suggested that we, at some point, list related use cases if we preserve multiple use cases with same general scenarios

Please make ur edits against the Rev 2 draft in Kavi document area using the MS Word feature "track changes" so I can merge and preserve document styles.

Thanks,
Matt