Subject: SAML API/CLI doc or tool

Hi all,

                Quick question I hope you may be able to answer – is there a good SAML API guide, reference implementation or command-line tool? I’m not too familiar with SAML and would like to understand more. The absence of such a guide may end up being a good use-case.

Thanks and I hope your week is treating you well!

Joe

This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.