Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Use Case Document Status

Hi Matt,
  thanks for the response.

I request all the members to go through the latest draft from Matt. We will be voting on that towards public review in the next meeting.

Regards,
Anil

On 01/11/2012 10:24 AM, Mr. Matthew Rutkowski wrote:
Hi Anil,

Before leaving on vacation, on Thursday Dec. 11th I uploaded the "editors draft" of the Rev. 2 use case document that I had intended for us to ballot (i.e. DRAFT id-cloud-usecases-v1.0-wd02-g.doc ).

In this version, I did find time to re-author the last 5 use cases which lacked owners so we do not have to delete or treat these from the final document which would have caused me great regret.

I apologize as did not see your note from Dec. 21st (being completely offline at that point) and would very much like for us to ballot this draft to our TC for approval.

Kind regards,
Matt