Subject: Taking the Use Case Note Draft toward Oasis Committee Note

The TC Process for this is described in http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#publicReview

We need to vote to send it to a 15 day public review. This will be the final review before we send the document toward a committee note status (I guess that will require another round of voting for Committee Note after the 15 day public review).

If there are any concerns or corrections in my understanding, please feel free to reply.