Subject: MINUTES OASIS IDCloud TC Meeting 23 January 2012

23 January 2012, 02:00pm to 03:00pm ET

Chris Ramstrom
Joe Savak

Gained voting rights:
None.

Now: 11 voting members in TC.

2. Approval of Minutes

- 12 Dec 2011 Meeting:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201201/msg00007.html

Roger Bass moves to approve the 12/Dec minutes.  Gershon seconds. No
discussion; motion carries.

3. Use Case Document

Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=44658&wg_abbre
v=id-cloud

* Latest changes
- Matt talks the TC through the latest changes.
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201201/msg00006.html

- Gershon: the document looks good. It's still in revision mode though; this
will be removed before sending it out for PR?
- Matt: Yes

* Vote for public review
- Send the use case document for a 15 day public review

Matt motions to approve the OASIS IDCloud use case document Revision 2 an
OASIS Committee Note Draft (CND) as posted (i.e. specifically named "DRAFT
id-cloud-usecases-v1.0-wd02-g.doc") as posted for approval by the IDCloud TC
for 15 day public review (with links as posted above).

Brain seconds. No objections; motion carried by unanimous consent.

- Anil / Matt will work with TC admins to send the CND to a 15 day PR.

4. Gap Analysis Document

Gershon:
- I have a rough draft on the GAP analysis document which I need to tidy up
so it can be shared with the TC.
- Plan is to have it ready this week and set a meeting for later this week,
e.g. Friday to talk about it.

5. Gap Analysis Discussion

- Gershon explains about the current GAP analysis discussions from the list
and focus for the document

- Matt: About SCIM; SCIM is going to be taken out of OASIS and into IETF?
Can we still reference to it?
- Roger: Goal of the GAP analysis discussion is to be exhaustive and not
limited to OASIS standards, right?
- Matt: if there is something going on, we need to take this into account.
It might be an IP related issue; can we reference to them?
- Anil: SCIM is part of the provisioning subject and has our focus. SCIM in
moving into an independent foundation and unsure about the relationship to
OASIS.
- Matt: need to speed up -- maybe publish some initial findings in the next
2 months
- Matt: we already created profiles; lets identify the big gaps and publish
something on this soon.

- Gershon: Set a short term timeline, plan weekly meetings, get something
out in about 2 months.
- Matt: Agrees. We need to go through the use cases one by one and identify
the big / obvious gaps.
- Anil: Set informal calls for GAP analysis?
- Gershon: Action item to setup a Doodle poll for informal meetings -- post
to list and make a decision in two days on day and time. Let's try to have a
meeting this week.

6. Other Business

No other business.

7. Adjourn