Subject: FW: Poll for informal Gap Analysis meeting date-time schedule

Hi all,

Short reminder; please indicate your preferences for the informal Gap
Analysis meetings.

http://www.doodle.com/8ws2x3iy8sndzfd6

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen

----
From: Gershon Janssen [mailto:gershon@qroot.com]
Sent: maandag 23 januari 2012 22:20
To: id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi all,

As discussed at today's TC meeting, we want to setup informal meetings for
the Gap Analysis.

Goals for meeting:
- review use case by use case / applicable standards / identify big gaps
- further develop GAP analysis document
- timeframe: initial / draft findings by mid-March 2012

I've started a poll to find a suitable day-time for this meeting. The
intention is to plan recurring meetings.

E.g.:
- weekly on Thu@2pm ET
or
- even numbered weeks on Fri@1pm ET and uneven numbered weeks on Mon@2pm ET

Mixed schedule is preferred to accommodate for more participation.

The available dates span 2 weeks; please select a 2 week schedule that suits
you.

http://www.doodle.com/8ws2x3iy8sndzfd6

I'll close the poll after Wednesday 25 January and post the outcome.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen