Subject: Informal Gap Analysis meeting Mon 27/Feb @ 2PM ET

Hi all,

Our next informal Gap Analysis meeting is on Mon 27/February @ 2pm ET.

Dial-in details:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/id-cloud/MeetingCallInInformation

Web chat room:

http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/OASIS-ID-Cloud

We have an initial first draft Gap Analysis document now (IDCloud-gap-v1.0-wd01b - http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=45206&wg_abbrev=id-cloud), in which all use cases have at least a listing of potential relevant / applicable standards. We want to further develop this document by continuing with the informal Gap Analysis meetings.

During these meetings we want to:

-          go through the use cases (no particular order)

-          ask ourselves several questions per use case, e.g.  “Where do we believe the standards fall short?”, ”What do we perceive as missing?”

-          write down the outcomes of discussions based on these questions

-          after have done that exercise, publish as a draft and validate if our assumptions are true or not

Agenda for this meeting is:

-          Go through each of the use cases and discuss short comings of / missing standards

There is no particular order in which we want to walk through the use cases, so if there are use cases we have good insights into at this stage, let’s do those first.

Generic goals for the informal GAP analysis meeting:

- review use case by use case / applicable standards / identify big gaps

- further develop GAP analysis document

- timeframe: initial / draft findings by mid-March 2012

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen