Subject: Proposal: Move Informal Gap Analysis meeting to Fri @ 11AM ET

Hi all,

During our last TC meeting we discussed moving the Thursday Informal Gap Analysis meetings to another day.

I like to propose the move this meeting to:

Friday @ 11AM ET

Is this a good time?

Another option would be on Wednesdays @ 12 AM ET / 1 PM ET / 2 PM ET.

I personally cannot do after 12AM ET on Fridays, as I’m in Europe (CET).

During these meetings we want to:

-          go through the use cases (no particular order)

-          ask ourselves several questions per use case, e.g.  “Where do we believe the standards fall short?”, ”What do we perceive as missing?”

-          write down the outcomes of discussions based on these questions

-          after have done that exercise, publish as a draft and validate if our assumptions are true or not

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen