Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Why we were born

Hi Anil - Just a clarification on process. Not sure if I am
understanding the below correctly, however the process for approving a
CND as a CN (or CSD as a CS) is:

- TC votes to request that TC Admin start a Special Majority Ballot
for the TC to approve the CND as CN
- Someone on the TC enters a Committee Note Ballot Request ticket to
TC Admin at http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests/committee-note-ballot-request
including a link to the minutes recording the above vote
- TC Admin sets up the ballot and notifies the TC
- Once the ballot period is closed, and assuming of course that it
passes, TC Admin prepares the CN, loads it to docs.oasis-open.org and
announces it to the TC, OASIS members and the world at large.

Peter is correct too - I can provide you with the URIs to the
Committee Note once the ballot is closed and we start work on the CN
itself.

Let me know if you have any questions on this. I generally get the
ballot started same or next day.

Best,

/chet

--