Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Why we were born

We've had some further informal chat about this -- how to thread
appropriately through our rules, not mislead anyone, and still
fundamentally achieve the goals of the TC to promote more standards
work.  We'll bring a plain-language answer back to the TC fairly soon,

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
http://www.oasis-open.org/who/staff.php#clark