Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Ballot to approve Identity in the Cloud Use Cases Version 1.0 as a Committee Note has opened

Hi Matt,
  that may have been my browser auto correcting or something - when I submitted the ballot request.

Can we please correct the ballot title (if needed) because we are basically referencing the document zip?

Regards,
Anil

On 05/01/2012 01:13 PM, Matt Rutkowski wrote:
Hi Chet,

I was concerned that the ballot listed this as the question:
"Do members of the OASIS Identity in the Cloud TC approve Identity in the Cloud Use Cases Version 1.0 CSPRD02 [1] as a Committee Specification? "

As the referenced document should be a Committee Note Draft (CND) and we are seeking elevation to "Commintte Note" (or CN).  In no way shape or form should this be balloted to become a specification which has different legal implications.

This matches the document classification and was what the TC actually motioned during our regular meeting yesterday (as I was the motioner).

Kind regards,
Matt

From:        Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
To:        id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        05/01/2012 12:59 PM
Sent by:        <id-cloud@lists.oasis-open.org>

Members of the OASIS Identity in the Cloud TC,

A Special Majority ballot to approve Identity in the Cloud Use Cases Version 1.0 as a Committee Note has opened. The ballot will remain open through 08 May 2012. You can access the ballot at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ballot.php?id=2218.

This ballot is only open to eligible voting members of the TC. I currently show the following members as eligible to vote:

Abbie Barbir, Bank of America
Dominique Nguyen, Bank of America
Cathy Tilton, Daon
David Kern, IBM
Matthew Rutkowski, IBM
Gershon Janssen, Individual
Thomas Hardjono, M.I.T.
David Turner, Microsoft
Anthony Nadalin, Microsoft
Anil Saldhana, Red Hat

If you do not see your name on this list and you believe that to be an error, please notify the TC Chair and me so that we can rectify the situation.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org