Subject: IDCloud TC Meeting Minutes - 15 April 2013

================================
Room Information:
<place room info (eg call-in #s) here>
US Call:  (800) 451-8679
CONFERENCE CODE: 6703828003

Gershon Janssen: OASIS IDCloud TC Meeting
15 April 2013, 02:00pm to 03:00pm ET

Gershon Janssen: PROPOSED AGENDA

Scribe: Gershon Janssen

1. Roll Call, Agenda Review

NEC Corporation     Gines Dolera Tormo     Voting Member
Individual     Gershon Janssen     Secretary
IBM     David Kern     Voting Member
IBM     Matthew Rutkowski     Secretary
Red Hat     Anil Saldhana     Chair

Quorum: Achieved (4 out of 7 voting members: 57%)

2. Approval of minutes

* Draft minutes of 01 April 2013 meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201304/msg00002.html

Deferred

3. Action item review

Action Item: Gershon: Send note to TC admin to prepare for upcoming PR of Gap Analysis CN WD and chech if all requirements are met.
->DONE.

Action Item: Gershon: Some members asked for a link to the most recent Gap Analysis CN WD; Gershon will follow up and send them the links to the available documents.
->DONE

Action Item: Gershon: Send another revision with changes to the list.
Received various comments only last Friday and need to include this in the document.

4. Gap Analysis Document

* Status Document

* Explanation of process for moving to Public Review

step 1. approval of a Working Draft to Committee Note Draft
step 2. start of a 30-day Public Review

To allow all voting TC member the opportunity to vote I propose to

step a. motion to open an electronic ballot for a period of seven days to approve the Working Draft to Committee Note Draft step b. motion to open an electronic ballot for a period of seven days to start of a 30-day Public Review of the Committee Note Draft after the ballot of approving WD to CND has successfully passed.

* Voting

Motion 1: I move to open an electronic ballot for a period of seven days to approve the Working Draft to Committee Note Draft.

Motion 2: I move to open an electronic ballot for a period of seven days to start of a 30-day Public Review of the Committee Note Draft after the ballot of approving WD to CND has successfully passed.

5. Profile Documents
- PaaS Profile.

6. Other Business

7. Adjourn

anonymous morphed into David Kern (IBM)

David Kern (IBM): Do we even have quorum?

Gershon Janssen: Roll: Anil, Gershon, David, Gines, Matt

Gershon Janssen: I move that the Identity in the Cloud Gap Analysis Version 1.0, Working Draft 02 and all associated artifacts contained in IDCloud-gap-v1.0-wd02.docx be approved as a Committee Specification Draft?

Gershon Janssen: I move that the Identity in the Cloud Gap Analysis Version 1.0, Working Draft 02 and all associated artifacts contained in IDCloud-gap-v1.0-wd02.docx be approved as a Committee Note Draft?

Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Matt 2nds

Gershon Janssen: Gershon moves

Gershon Janssen: Matt seconds

Gershon Janssen: no objections; approved.

Gershon Janssen: Roll:

Gershon Janssen: Anil:

Gershon Janssen: yes

Gershon Janssen: Matt: yes

Gershon Janssen: David: yes

Gershon Janssen: Gines: yes

Gershon Janssen: Gershon: yes

Gershon Janssen: I move to releasing the Cloud Gap Analysis Version 1.0, Working Draft 02 and all associated artifacts contained in IDCloud-gap-v1.0-wd02.docx, approved as a Committee Note Draft, for a 30-day public review?

Matt Rutkowski (IBM): Matt 2nds

Gershon Janssen: no objections; approved.

Gershon Janssen: Roll call:

Gershon Janssen: Anil: yes

Gershon Janssen: Matt: yes

Gershon Janssen: David: yes

Gershon Janssen: Gines: yes

Gershon Janssen: Gershon: Yes

Matt Rutkowski (IBM): both motions pass

Gershon Janssen: * Draft minutes of 01 April 2013 meeting:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201304/msg00002.html

Gershon Janssen: Moved by Gershon, second by Matt.

Gershon Janssen: carried by unanimous consent.

Gershon Janssen: - PaaS Profile; scheduled for next meeting.

Gershon Janssen: Next meeting in two week.

Gershon Janssen: Meeting adjourned