Subject: Re: [id-cloud] Need a problem fixed for Identity In The Cloud Gap Analysis V1.0

It is really up to the TC. Best way I have seen it done is to just ask the TC if any members (not observers by the way) do not want to be included but otherwise list all members.

/chet

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 1:02 PM, Gershon Janssen <gershon@qroot.com> wrote:

Hi Chet,

> list of people who participated in the development of the Work Product.

What is the best way to compile this list?

Full roster? Active participants of the TC during the period the Work Product has been developed? I can deliver all details, but some guidance is helpful.

Regards,

Gershon Janssen