Subject: 30 Sep 2013 Meeting Minutes

===================
Room Information:
<place room info (eg call-in #s) here>
US Call:  (800) 451-8679
CONFERENCE CODE: 6703828003
anonymous morphed into Anthony Nadalin
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: ===========
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Agenda

1. Roll Call, Agenda Review and Meeting Minute Taker Nomination

2. Approval of Meeting Minutes

16 Sept 2013: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201309/msg00010.html

3. Documents submitted for review.

IDCloud PaaS profile v1.0:  TCADMIN queue

4. Announcements

Information as service standards for cloud and Big Data https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201309/msg00004.html

IDTrust Steering Committee Election Results: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201309/msg00012.html

International Cloud Symposium: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/id-cloud/201309/msg00003.html

5. Other Business

6. Adjourn
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: ================
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Announcements are made
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: 5. Other Business
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Since we are close to finishing up on the deliverables, what are our options?  a) Place the TC under maintenance mode (Hold minimal meetings) or b)Close the TC with an option to open later.
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Tony:  Options are: a) Place the TC under maintenance mode (Hold minimal meetings) or b)Close the TC with an option to open later.
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: best is to place the TC under maintenance mode.
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Tony: agree.
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Meeting is adjourned.
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Meeting is not quorated.
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Roll Call
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: ===============
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Anthony Nadalin - Microsoft
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Anil Saldhana - Red Hat
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Chris Kaeppler - Pricewaterhousecoopers
AnilSaldhana_RedHat: Quorum: 3 out of 12 voting members (25%) - No Quorum