ihc-chair message

Subject: Please update member requests

Hi DeLeys,

I realize you are probably swamped, but the sooner you can accept the new member requests for the TC, the better we will be.

Apparently you are the only one that can accept people into the group. I haven’t even been accepted by you and accordingly can not access the other member names and numbers (i.e. the contact information for the IBM guy).

Best,

Brett