ihc-chair message

Subject: RE: Request to join OASIS International Health Continuum TC Approved

Thank you.
After further discussion at CSW we have decided it would be more
appropriate for Mr John Chelsom, Managing Director of CSW, to be a
member of this technical committee and so would like to name him in my
place.

Please let me know once this has been changed.

Many thanks and apologies for any incovenience caused.
Regards,

Sara
Sara Price
Marketing Manager