ihc message

Subject: RE: [ihc] Going out on a limb

Brett,
I'm just getting to OASIS emails and seeing where we can provide value. This
is clearly the area. We have a map that shows the web of activity from
initial patient visitation through to final resolution of a medical claim.
The map was initially developed by CAQH and we are now drilling down areas
of banking/healthcare interactions. How long can you wait before getting
this?

John Casillas
Executive Director
The Medical Banking Project
320 Main St., Ste. 230
Franklin, TN 37064
v: 615.794.2009, ext. 3
f: 615.794.1481
http://www.mbproject.org

Note: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from
your computer. Thank-you. The Medical Banking Project