ihc message

Subject: Kaiser-Permanente Commitment Letter to Services Architecture Standardization project

Title: Message
From: Rubin, Ken (EDS) [SMTP:Ken.Rubin@med.va.gov]
To: servicesBOF@lists.hl7.org; healthcare@omg.org; ehr@lists.hl7.org
Sent: 1/13/05 12:39 AM
All:

Attached is the commitment letter I received several days ago from Kaiser-Permanente.  My apologies to KP for not having distributed this to the list sooner.

Anyone tracking this activity has seen that Kaiser-Permanente has been one of the drivers behind this effort for a significant amount of time already, so in my mind this letter is but a formality expressing a support and commitment that they have already been contributing to this effort.

To the KP team--we are glad to have you engaged in this effort and look forward to your valuable contributions!

- Ken