ihc message

Subject: HL7 + OMG Services Specification Project Welcomes Newly Committed Organizations

From: Rubin, Ken (EDS) [SMTP:Ken.Rubin@med.va.gov]
To: servicesBOF@lists.hl7.org; healthcare@omg.org
Sent: 1/31/05 9:46 AM

All:

After a fruitful week at HL7 next week, we are all looking forward to
continuing this very important work at OMG in Burlingame.  More updates
about HL7 Orlando will be forthcoming, but first I wanted to welcome the
following organizations into the fold and thank them for their
commitment to this effort:

HL7 Australia
HL7 New Zealand
Eclipse Foundation
Mayo Laboratory for BioInformatics
Universata

In addition, there have been verbal indications that letters would be
forthcoming from:
        Canada Health Infoway
        DigiChart
        U.S. Department of Defense (Health Affairs)

Also, to inform those whom were not in attendance, the following people
were elected as co-chairs of this initiative from the HL7 side:

Alan Honey, Kaiser-Permanente (alan.p.honey@kp.org)
Juri Porrossma, HL7 Finland (jari.porrasmaa@uku.fi)
Ken Rubin, EDS/Veterans Health Administration (ken.rubin@med.va.gov)

Ken was designated as the HL7-OMG liaison from the group.

More details coming.  Stay tuned!

- Ken

 <<HL7 ServicesCommitmentLetter-MayoBioInformaticsv1 0.doc>>
<<HL7-NZ-Support_ServicesArchitectureStandardsProject.pdf>>
<<ServicesCommitmentLetter-Universata v1 0.doc>>  <<Support Letter for
Services Architecture_Standards Project HL7 Australia..pdf>>  <<Eclipse
HL7 OMG Commitment .doc>>