imi message

Subject: Successful first meeting of OASIS Identity Metasystem Interoperability (IMI) TC

The OASIS Identity Metasystem Interoperability (IMI) TC is now off and running, thanks to a successful first meeting. Congratulations to Marc Goodner and Tony Nadalin as the newly-elected co-chairs. The initial roster has been updated to note the roles of Chair, Secretary, and Voting Member as appropriate. If you feel there is an error, please contact either myself or the Chair(s).

Here’s a list of handy links:

TC Member Home Page:  http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/imi/index.php

TC Roster: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/imi/members/roster.php

Email archives: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/

TC Wiki: http://wiki.oasis-open.org/imi/

TC Charter:  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/imi/charter.php

OASIS TC Process:  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

Templates (including home page instructions):  http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/index.html

Should you find yourself in need of any assistance, please feel free to contact me. I’m happy to help.

Best regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae

Director, Technical Committee Administration

email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org

web: www.oasis-open.org

phone: 1.603.232.9090