imi message

Subject: [imi] IMI TC Minutes, April 16th 2009

1. Call to order/roll call

Mario Ivkovic A-SIT, Zentrum fur sichere Informationstec...

Jeffrey Broberg CA*

Michael McIntosh IBM

Anthony Nadalin IBM

Bruce Rich IBM

John Bradley Individual

Scott Cantor Internet2

Marc Goodner Microsoft Corporation

Michael Jones Microsoft Corporation

Norman Brickman Mitre Corporation*

Dale Olds Novell*

Lost voting status

None

Gained voting status

None

2. Reading/Approving minutes from last meeting

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200904/msg00005.html

Minutes approved

3. TC Logistics (10 minutes or less)

Reminder; chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/imi

4. Issues list

- Actions

Old issue list needs to be cleaned up, e.g. all issues marked closed or pointing to new issue list as appropriate.

Old issue list:

http://wiki.oasis-open.org/imi/IssueList

Not done

AI Chairs to add link to home page to new issue list.

Not done

AI Chairs to ask Mary for resolved state in JIRA

- Issues

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI

IMI 1.0 issues

PR comment to change RSA key to public key in section 3.3.5.2

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-1

Addressed in ed-08

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200904/msg00018.html

There is no XSD file with the schema for the ic07 elements defined in the spec

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-7

Uploaded document identity2007-1.0-cd-02.xsd addresses this issue

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200904/msg00020.html

Card image MIME types not enumerated in the specification

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-8

This is addressed in ed-08.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200904/msg00022.html

The color space for the ic:BackgroundColor element is not defined

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-10

This is addressed in ed-08.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200904/msg00023.html

Section 12 uses the word "claim" to describe element values that are not claims

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-11

This is addressed in ed-08.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200904/msg00024.html

Language in comments refers to "array of claims", where in context, they are actually arrays of claim type URIs

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-12

This is addressed in ed-08.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200904/msg00025.html

Above issues to be marked closed in JIRA as there is no resolved state. We will reactivate if any issues identified with them in ed-08.

PR spec needs a 2119 review

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-2

Addressed in ed-07.  Deltas requested to the resolutions there should be filed as new issues.

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200904/msg00019.html

New comments: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/imi/200904/msg00026.html

We’re addressed in ed-08, more review required on that draft

Namespace table terms also need to be updated

Issue to be left open as we continue review on ed-08.

Validate XML in spec is well formed

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-6

Editors have information to apply edits, will be done by end of week in new draft.

Sec 8.1 Definition of canonical string representation of the IP address of the server is ambiguous

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-16

Editors have information to apply edits, will be done by end of week in new draft.

The values to use from a certificate to construct the Client Pseudonym need clarification

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-17

Number of certificate fields that the draft references as shorthand, is ambiguous in some contexts, referencing OID numbers makes it unambiguous

Similar to issue dealt with in SAML, Scott to review as there may be similar language we can use from there

Assigned to editors

Agreed editorial and non-substantive change.

IMI 1.1 issues

IMI version next prerequisites

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-3

Add the new optional elements ic:InformationCard/ic09:CardType and ic:InformationCard/ic09:IssuerName

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-13

X509 credential enhancements

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-14

Information Card Provisioning

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-15

Above issued pending editor work on 1.0 work, expect first draft next week before next call

Affirmative statements with information cards

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-4

Not discussed. No new information, no data expected until next month after prototyping starts

Sending data from RP to IdP

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-5

Not discussed. Expect new data after RSA.

5. Other business

None

6. Adjournment