imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] Agenda for call tomorrow?

Marc,

John Bradley and I are in London for the European e-Identity Management Conference (EEMA - http://www.revolutionevents.plus.com/eema/index.htm). Tony is here for it too – the three of us have a panel on IMI on Friday.

Given that the IMI call time will fall during the EEMA meeting schedule tomorrow, I don’t think we’ll be able to make it.

=Drummond

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 11:41 AM
To: imi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [imi] Agenda for call tomorrow?

I’m not seeing much to discuss. Since we have cancelled the past two calls we should consider holding the call unless we’re going to have attendance issues. I’m aware there is an information card conference on tomorrow in the US that at least a few of us will be at. If you can’t make the call tomorrow please let me know.

Otherwise the ballot seems to be progressing well but we have not hit 15% yet. Again, there are a few members of the TC who haven't voted yet, please do so.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=1722

I haven’t seen any further discussion of our two open issues.

Mario, do you have any new data on affirmative statements?

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-4

John, same question for data transfer between RPs and IdPs.

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/IMI-5