imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] Reminder, IMI call tomorrow is on

Marc,

I am tied up on the East Coast until August 21, so I will not be able to attend the next few calls. Please extend me a leave of absence for this period.

Thanks,

=Drummond

From: Marc Goodner [mailto:mgoodner@microsoft.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 1:35 PM
To: imi@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [imi] Reminder, IMI call tomorrow is on

It may be a short call, but we need to check in on planning our way forward from here.

If an operator asks for bridge info, please state Bridge Identifier: ESN 329-0170

Pass code: 393 5229#

Calling from the US :

North Carolina +1-919-905-0033

Massachusetts +1-978-288-4793

Texas +1-972-362-0170

California +1-408-495-5113

Calling from Canada:

Ottawa +1-613-763-0170

Toronto/Brampton +1-905-863-9705

Montreal +1-514-818-3524

Calgary +1-403-769-5487

We are grateful to Nortel for sponsoring this call