imi message

Subject: RE: [imi] Subjects for call this week

Scott Cantor wrote on 2009-08-18:
> Marc Goodner wrote on 2009-08-18:
>>
>> .         SAML token profile from SSTC - AI on Scott

Took less time than expected.

Noting the substantive changes from the original submission:

- updated references
- changed profile identifier and token type URI to an IMI namespace
- clarified assumptions about proof keys and confirmation methods

I changed the token type URI because it seems clear that future proofing is
much simpler if we don't bake in a token type that directly matches the SAML
assertion namespace (nor would we have any standing to use it in this TC
anyway).

-- Scott