imi message

Subject: Re: [imi] Regrets for tomorrow

I'm in a similar boat to Scott. Actually, I'm going to be in a literal boat at that time, on the Victoria Clipper up to Victoria to meet with the BC gov't. I load about the time the call starts, so there's some small chance I can make it, but also a good chance I can't, so don't wait for me.

Best,

=Drummond

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 2:46 PM, Scott Cantor <cantor.2@osu.edu> wrote:
Scott Cantor wrote on 2009-12-16:
> I have a local meeting I can't miss, so I won't be on the call tomorrow. I
> hope to have a new WD of the 2.0 token profile uploaded later this evening
> that addresses the two issues Mike filed that require changes.

WD-04 uploaded. Chair(s), please resolve the Jira issues (as well as the
original issue filed about creating this profile to begin with).

If there's a need, you can re-vote this to CD-02 without me (assuming
quorum). Only reason to would probably be if you're planning to vote the
other profile to CD and start a public review.

-- Scott